AUTHOR: David Lynne
The Bisexual Woman: A Timely Examination of Lesbians Trapped in Conventional Marriages
by David Lynne
Lesbians and marriage. The book deals forcefully with these burning questions:
- Who are the pretty, provocative wives who manage to both please their husbands and carry on secret lives that would shock the most hardened of prostitutes?
- What happens to a beautiful woman when she finds out too late that her husband is not enough — that no man will do?
- When do young school girls find themselves subjected to the greatest temptations?
- Where do women who need other women find their companions?
- Why are so many young suburban housewives driven to find satisfaction in a shadow world full of guilt and danger?
David Lynne, a noted sexologist and researcher, has turned his careful attention to many glaring but little dealt with problems of sex in this modern age.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Who they are
- 2. The bisexual outlook
- 3. Their mates and meeting places
- 4. How women appeal to men
- 5. The famous and infamous
- 6. The so-called glamor girls in marriage
- 7. Bisexuality is where you find it
- 8. Acceptance and tolerance of the lesbians
- 9. How some have the best of both worlds
- 10. The future of lesbianism[coming soon]