AUTHOR: Stjepan Šejić
PUBLISHER: Image Comics
by Stjepan Šejić
How do you deal with a broken heart? Junk food? Excessive drinks? Dubious contracts with ancient gods? When it comes to Lauren Thomas, the queen of bad decisions, the answer is always the worst possible choice. She finds herself in a rare opportunity to have her broken heart patched up by the highest rated god of desire. The problem is, it’s a contested title. Join us in this tale of gods and mortals, love lust and death and one woman’s bad choice that starts it all with a simple bite on a golden apple.
Several significant characters are attracted to people of multiple genders.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction and Acknowledgements
- Chapter 1: Am I Bi?
- Chapter 2: What If I Have a Preference?
- Chapter 3: Does Bisexuality Reinforce the Gender Binary?
- Chapter 4: When Should I Come Out?
- Chapter 5: What’s Dating Like for Bi People?
- Chapter 6: How Long Has Bisexuality Been Around?
- Chapter 7: What is Biphobia?
- Chapter 8: What is Bi Erasure?
- Chapter 9: What Issues Do Bi People Face?
- Chapter 10: What’s the Bi Community Like and How Do I Find It?
- Resources That Informed the Text